July 1, 2011

My Etsy Site

Over the years I have tried to start up a purse selling business with my purses designed to have a retro vibe to them.  Let me just say that this business has been less than successful.  The products are great and my friends all love them, but it just doesn’t seem to want to catch on.  Currently I have my items on Etsy.com, but I always wonder just how much traffic they get.  There are so many crafters on there creating such cool things!  Well anyways… if you want to check out what I’ve got for sale head on over to my etsy site. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RKOriginal?ref=ss_profile

And here are some pretty photos of some pretty purses!

















1 comment:

  1. Becky, your purses are gorgeous. I think you'd have a ton of success at art fairs if you decided you wanted to set up booths and actively pursue it. I'm sure Chicago has alot of these type of festivals in bohemian type of neighborhoods that would probably be cheap to enter!

    ReplyDelete