November 8, 2011

Day 3- Food Related

And on to day 3!  
Make something food related.  It could be something in the kitchen (like dinner!), or it could be something you'd use with food (like a new tablecloth), or it could just have images of food all over it.  Be creative!!!

What I did for Day 2- Make a Card
I have never made a card before, besides really crappy ones when I was little on the computer.  So this was completely new to me.  I thought it'd be fun to give it a bunting look (nice and celebratory).  I took little pieces of paper and colored the brightly with the only markers I had... washable.  These markers came in handy for my Halloween costume this year (which I'll post about when I get a computer again), but not so much for this.  After coloring, I glued them to some string and glued it to the front of my card.

I think it would have turned out much better if the washable markers hadn't started to run... I don't think you can see it in the photo, but the glue I used was making the markers smudge... Not the best card I've seen, but at least I tried something new!

1 comment: