December 11, 2011

Gift Giving- Purse

For this holiday season, I am making many of the gifts that Alex and I are giving.  Since I have such a sewing background I thought it'd be nice to share what I make with others.  I am planning on posting things I've made for gifts from now until Christmas.  We shall see how far I get.  I can't say who they are for just in case that person is reading the blog, but I can show off to everyone what I've been working on!

First off I'm making purses for a few family members.  I've tried to sell purses I've made before, but it's never worked too successfully... but I can always use them as gifts!  Usually I make fabric purses, but I decided to branch out for this holiday season.  I tried my hand at leather purses!  Here is the first one.  Oh, and I designed the purses as well.  No patterns, directions, etc.




 Here's another purse I designed.  This one has pleats along both sides of the purse.  My sewing machine didn't really like this one.  Though I may have just needed to change the needle on it.



And the last one I made!



1 comment: