December 4, 2011

Cookies

I'm working on picking cookies to make for the holidays.  Usually I make very traditional cookies, like gingerbread and sugar cookies.  I'm wanting to branch out this year and try some more unique cookies.  I've been looking on foodgawker.com for recipes and found some ones I find interesting.  And here's where you come in!  I want some opinions!  Which of these sound good to you?

Drunken Gingerbread Cookies
Butterscotch Shortbread Cookies
 
Chocolate Turtle Cookies

Choco-Ancho Chili Cookies

Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies

Swirl Sugar Cookies

2 comments:

  1. I made the chocolate turtle cookies last year and they were delicious -- definitely a big hit. I also added a sprinkle of sea salt to the tops of the caramels, so they became salted caramel turtle cookies. I absolutely recommend them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drunken gingerbread cookies look lovely! I would happily be your guinea pig. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete